Monday, September 30, 2019

 

Dear Sir/Madam, Good News..

Dear Sir/Madam,


I have important message for you.


My name is Mrs Widad Babiker Omer, wife of the Sudanese President, who was dethroned few months ago.
I am interested to invest in your country with sum of $28million United States Dollars and this money belong to my Husband whom the Sudanese people has put in jail, after all we have done for them.

Here in Sudan, we are under house arrest and Country economy is not encouraging at all.
however I will like you to tell me how is your country economy are and what we can invest this money on in your country.

furthermore this funds will be split 5% will be put out from the total funds for any expenses that comes in local or international while 50% of the funds shall be used for investment then 35% for you the remaining 10% will be kept for me until I arrive at your country if you are interested get back to me through this Email omerwidadbibier@gmail.com


Best Regards

Mrs. Widad Babiker Omer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?