Thursday, October 24, 2019

 

I need your urgent assistance please,

Greetings Dear Friend,

I beg you to exercise a little patience and read through my mail I feel quite safe having a good relationship in this important business investment after going through your profile I become interested in disclosing everything about myself to you,
My name is Miss Karine Jones, I am 19yrs old from origin Ivory Coast, I am the only daughter of Late Mr Gabriel Alofa Jones,

I am seeking your assistance to help me transfer my inheritance money the sum of ($3.300,000 dollars) Three Million Three Hundred Thousand United State dollars Into your account,please it is more than urgent because my life is not save here.My personal approach to the concerned bank to claim the inheritance was denied, but was told to present a guardian as trustee since I am still a little girl of just 19years old to handle such a big money,

I am willing to compensate you for your effort after the successful transfer of my inheritance money into your account overseas and I will come over to your country I will also complete my education,I will tell you more about myself when i receive your mail response Indicating your willingness to Assist me,

Best Regards,
Miss Karine Jones

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?